5 Quick Ways to Celebrate What You’re Thankful for This Year!
- Make a list of the relationships and things in life for which you’re most thankful - your Thankful List!
- Have your kids make their own Thankful List.
- Write a note to at least one of those “relationships” letting them know how thankful you are for them.
- Go around the table at Thanksgiving and read your respective Thankful Lists (or at least a couple of items from it).
- Schedule a recurring “monthly meeting” on your calendar over the next year to go back and review this list - it’s sure to bring a smile to your face every time and shouldn’t be saved just for Thanksgiving!